If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in Jim Howard's family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and for the family photos.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Surnames I'm Researching

Here are the surnames I'm researching for my husband's family:

Edwin Armstead Howard,  Leon Porter Howard, Sr., Howards of northwest Georgia
Winnie Leah Tucker Howard, James Edwin Tucker, Johnie Ida Parker Tucker, John Alexander Parker - all lived in northwest Georgia - Cartersville, Red Oak, Old Campbell County and surrounding areas, also Oklahoma and Florida

Dorothy Ann Gaines Howard, Guy Gaines, Daisy Victoria Parker Gaines, James T. Parker, Cora Ann Venable Parker Trippe - same locations as above plus North Carolina


No comments:

Post a Comment